A few weeks ago, I was nominated for the “Liebster Blogger Award!” by my good friend Sophia on http://pointeshoesandwoodenspoons.com/ You all may be wondering, “what is this award?” and “what is it for?” Well, this is how it works! To participate you must:
- Nominate a blogger
- Answer the 10 questions you are asked
- Share the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Ask 10 new questions
The reason for these nominations is to advertise smaller blogs, and turn them into well known, popular blogs. Bloggers all over the world are now using this as a way to gain followers. Here were the questions that were asked to me by Sophia on ‘Pointe Shoes and Wooden Spoons.’
1) What made you decide to start blogging?
-I started blogging for my love of writing, dance, and inspiring others. As a result, It is now my hobby and almost an everyday journal! 🙂
2) What is your favorite topic to blog about?
-Totally dance! Anywhere from auditions, to shows, to rehearsals or classes, dance is definitely my number one favorite thing to blog about.
3) What do you do when you need inspiration?
-When I am in need of inspiration, I like to go on YouTube and watch famous professional ballerinas to kind of remind myself what I am working towards. It immediately inspires me within 30 seconds of watching!
4) What has made you most excited throughout your blogging career?
-I would have to say, how fast my blog has grown through time! I have gained so many followers, since I first started blogging and it makes me so excited to see my blogging progress. 😉
5) Which blogs are your top 3 favorite to read?
These blogs are the one’s that I visit most often, and really enjoy reading:
6) What bugs you most in relation to your blog?
-This question is kind of tricky, I think the amount of time that it takes to write a post can be tricky time-wise because it takes quite a bit of time out of your day to sit down and post. So I guess you can say that’s what ‘bugs’ me. 😉
7) What is your favorite food?
-My mother’s homemade Chicken and Dumpling soup.
8) What is your favorite old-time movie/musical?
-I think my favorite old-time movie I have seen is either Peter Pan, or the Titanic.
9) What is your favorite song?
-Wow, this is a really hard question! I like a lot of different songs! However, I think my biggest song addiction right now is Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw. It has such a meaning and reality to it that I really enjoy.
10) If you were to choreograph a dance, what would be the story behind it?
-I think I would choreograph a lyrical/contemporary piece about faith, and how people sometimes loose strong trust in GOD when they are faced with challenges. They often get so caught up in the hardships that they forget to remain faithful. However, after time, they regain strength and hope, realizing that they need HIM to be successful in life.
Thank you so much for nominating me! 🙂 I really appreciate it!
Now for my nomination…I nominate Jessica from https://thebloggingballerina.wordpress.com/
I nominate her because she has been so supportive of my journey, is a regular visitor on my blog. I highly recommend visiting her blog, she is such a wonderful writer and I love reading her posts! My questions for her are listed below:
- What inspired you to start dancing?
- How long have you blogged?
- What is you favorite ballet blog that you often visit and read?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite style of dance?
- What is your favorite ballet production? (Swan Lake, Coppelia, etc.)
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- What is your favorite desert?
I look forward to watching this blog nomination continue, and I can’t wait to see Jessica’s responses and next nomination. 😉 Thanks again for this opportunity and I wish you all the best blogging experiences! Good Luck!