Hey guys!! I am so delighted to have been nominated for the “3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge” by Saiz, on https://ahmadsaiz.wordpress.com/ (Thank you so much!!! I really enjoy participating in blogging challenges like this!)
Okay, so here is how the challenge works!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you ^ 🙂
- Post three quotes for 3 days
- Nominate 3 bloggers per day
- Inform the nominees
These are my 3 quotes for the first day of this challenge…
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. ” (Jack Canfield)
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work” (Colin Powell)
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. (Dennis P. Kimbro)
The 3 bloggers that I nominate are:
Ms. Natalie on https://sacredtouches.com/
The always lovely postings of https://hitherandyond.wordpress.com/
And the always supportive and encouraging https://bloomingballerina.wordpress.com/
~I hope that you all enjoyed reading my quotes for today!!! Congrats on the nominees, and I hope that you guys have fun with this!! 😉 I wish you all the best!!