Okay, I think I have finally finished this month’s playlist… This is the last one of the year before December’s holiday mix, so I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do! As always, feel free to share any song suggestions that you have for me in the comments section, and thanks for reading.
- Remind You by Frenship
- Life After You by Daughtry
- Looking for Some Light by Colony House
- Horses by Keith Urban
- The Road I’m On by 3 Doors Down
- Rose Of Sharon by Mumford & Sons
- Not There for You by Zac Crook
Which one was your favorite? Have you heard any of these before? What have you been listening to lately? Have you already started listening to Christmas music?