My name is Maysa, and I am the seventeen year old author of the random collection of posts that you see on this blog. I am a professional trainee ballerina and dual enrolled college student who is currently pursuing a degree in marketing management. I am expected to attain both my associates degree and high school diploma in the year 2020, and I hope to dance professionally right after graduation. I have had a strange obsession with writing ever since elementary school, and I use to fill entire notebooks with stories. I began this blog as a way to express myself, get my thoughts down, and share my passion with others. As you scroll through, you will find just a little bit of everything as I document my life and interests, onstage and off.
More About Me:
- I love to travel, and I have been to 26 states
- I am the oldest of three children
- I am a music fanatic
- I really enjoy archery even though I haven’t mastered it yet
- I am a member of the National Honors Society for Dance Arts (NHSDA)
- I find comfort in nature, and I enjoy camping, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and spending time outdoors.
- I really hope to publish a book one day
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and I hope that you find something that interests you!