No, I have not disappeared off the face of the blogosphere, but my long absence has definitely left me with a lot of catching up to do around here… I really appreciate all of your sweet comments, likes, nominations, and follows since I have been gone! I didn’t mean to take a long break, but I honestly needed time to get my life together. I hope that you are all doing well, and it’s nice to be back. Here are some recent highlights…
- I became an adult… Hello 18!
- I began my first job as a part-time cashier.
- I was accepted into a university’s Honors College!
- I performed one last time in a contemporary piece last month.
- I have been in self-quarantine for about thirteen days.
- All of my classes have converted to online for the rest of the semester, and I will officially graduate in May!
Wow, that’s a lot, but that pretty much sums up the past two months… What have you guys been up to lately? Do I have any special post requests? Be sure to keep an eye out for more content because I have some fun ideas that I am looking forward to sharing. Please stay safe, and thanks for reading!