I am pleased to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Ballet Basics on https://ballet182.wordpress.com/
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 questions:
1: When/why did you start blogging?
I actually began this blog in 2013, but I haven’t been actively blogging for that long. I took a break from posting for almost two full years before I came back around mid-2015. To be honest, I don’t really remember why I FIRST started blogging…
2: What is your favorite thing to do?
Dance!! I love being able to express myself through my movements, and the power/ joy that I feel when I am onstage is not even explainable! It is the most incredible feeling, and nothing else makes me feel the way that I do when I perform.
3: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I have always thought Paris would be an incredible place to visit…
4: Who inspires you?
New York City Ballet’s Ashley Bouder!!!!!!
5: What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is definitely my mother’s homemade chicken and dumpling soup! She is absolutely outstanding at cooking this, and it has always been one of my personal favorites.
6: What is your favorite color?
7: If you could be anyone for one day who would it be?
I think that it would be cool to step into Sara Lane’s shoes for the day, literally. 😉 I think that it would be pretty amazing to dance as a soloist for the American Ballet Theatre. She is such an inspiring dancer, and I would love to be her for the day.
8: Are you a morning or night person?
I would definitely say that I am a morning person, (once I pull myself up out of bed and resist that snooze button).
9: Favorite vacation?
Visiting Key West, Florida has to be one of my most favorite vacations!!
10: Most exciting moment in your life?
One of the most exciting moments in my life was the day that I held my baby sister for the very first time…
11: What scares you the most?
I think one of my biggest fears is something bad happening to me or someone I love. I hope that my loved ones continue to be happy and healthy for years to come. 🙂
11 random facts about me
1. I scored High Honors on my American Ballet Theatre exam, 2015
2. I have two dogs
3. I love going to the beach
4. I placed 8th and scored high gold in Universal Ballet Competition, 2016
5. I use to play the piano
6. I have been home schooled since 7th grade
7. My favorite subject in school is science
8. I performed with the Moscow City Ballet Nutcracker, 2016
9. My favorite season is spring
10. Photography has always been a hobby of mine
11. I have a music obsession…
And now, the moment that everyone has been waiting for… I NOMINATE:
YOUR Questions (if you were one of the 11 ^)
- How did you come up with your blog name, and why did you choose it?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Why?
- What is one of your biggest habits?
- What is your top goal in life?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your dream job?
- Would you rather fly or drive, if you were given a long-distance transportation option?
- Name two things that you absolutely HATE!
- Name two things that you absolutely LOVE!
- What is your favorite holiday?
Again, I am super thankful to have been nominated by Ballet Basics! I really enjoyed participating in this fun award, and I cannot wait to read my nominee’s responses. 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your day everyone; thanks for reading this very long post!