“What is the Mystery Blog Award?
It’s an award dedicated to bloggers out there who are deserving of their undying love and passion for what they blog about. That somehow inspire you and motivate you when you read their blog.”
I am incredibly thankful to have been nominated for this award by one of my lovely followers, May. I love reading her blog, Ballet.to, and I highly encourage you to go check it out! Also, be sure to visit the creator of this awesome award here!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 interesting things about me:
1) I love to travel, and by the end of summer I will have been to 20 states.
2) I have been deep sea fishing, but I quickly learned that I get very sea sick.
3) I have been stung by a jellyfish when we were visiting Key West one summer… I was pretty young, so I remember screaming to my mother and telling her “a puffer fish got me”.
I frequently find that many of my followers do not like to be nominated for awards/tags. Therefore, I nominate any of my readers who would like to participate! 🙂 Please feel completely free to attach your post in the comments section so that others can read your post.
5 Questions for me:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years, I hope to be in a professional ballet company. I hope that all of my intense training in this professional trainee program will get me where I really want to be… Dancing full time as a company member.
- What is your favourite place on earth?
I absolutely LOVE the beach. I visit the beach as often as my schedule will allow, and I enjoy every second of the salty midst, the sand between my toes, and the fresh ocean breeze…
- Why is your passion your passion?
I have a special connection with ballet… I am not even sure how to describe why it is my passion, but I just feel like it is what I am meant to do. I feel like it is a part of me, and I couldn’t see myself ever being the same without it.
- Where (a place) does your heart draw you to?
THE THEATER!! I absolutely love dancing on that stage, and my heart leaps whenever I hear the audience roar. As much as I perform, it never gets old. Every performance brings something new, and I don’t think that I will ever get tired of it.
- What is the wildest dream you ever dreamed?
Quite honestly, I am not sure!
5 Questions for my participants:
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Where is your dream travel destination?
- Do you prefer the mountains or the ocean? Why?
- Would you rather live in the city with skyscrapers and busy streets or the country-side with corn fields and cattle?
- Food choices: Sweet VS. Sour. What would you choose?
My Best Posts:
I have placed a few of my recent top-hit posts below in order of the most views/likes.
1st Place: Standards
2nd Place: Escape
3rd Place: Motivation on Monday!
4th Place: We dance
5th Place: Flash Back Friday
Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope that this has encouraged you to participate as well, and I am looking forward to reading some of your posts. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🙂
*Photo credits to my great friend and wonderful editor. (This turned out lovely! Thank you.)