The fourth of July is right around the corner, and it is time to add the finishing touches to the 2019 celebratory playlist. This is the biggest annual event that my family hosts, and we are expecting over fifty guests this year. I am typically in charge of constructing the playlists for most of our gatherings, and I try to make them as large as possible to avoid the annoyance of song repetition. I have searched all over the place for independence-themed songs, and I want to give you a small glimpse into this year’s bunch… Not all of these songs have the intensity for the firework show, but they will certainly be played during the party. I hope you enjoy, and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
- It’s America by Rodney Atkins
- Fire by Barns Courtney
- All American Mutt by Jamie Kent
- Fight for You by Shawn McDonald
- Freedom by Pharrell Williams
- Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith
- American Woman by Lenny Kravitz
- Smoke Clears by Andy Grammer
- Alive by Pearl Jam
- All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
Have you heard any of these before? Did you like this post? What are your song recommendations for me?
*Also, I accidentally set a backdate on my previous post, “Dryads & Shades,” so it did not show up as a recent post WordPress… That was my mistake, but be sure to go check it out here if you missed it. Thanks for reading!