“The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition award for bloggers that inspires positivity and joy.”
I am so humbled to have been nominated for this award by one of my awesome followers, rubeenafaisal. I am glad that my blog is viewed in such a positive way, and I hope that my posts continue to inspire my readers. Thank you so much for this recognition! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Questions for Me:
1) Name any two qualities a blogger should have according to you?
I think it is important that a blogger is considerate of other readers’ opinions when posting content, and creativity is always a good quality to have.
2) A social incident that shook your head and heart so far?
Honestly, there are a few incidents that would be a great response to this question, but they are quite personal…
3) Name any 2 of your favourite book that you recommend others to read?
I haven’t read many (non-academic) books recently, but I was obsessed with the Harry Potter series last summer. I also loved Almost Home by Joan Bauer because it was so eye opening.
4) if you could change your nationality which one will you select and why?
I have never actually been, but Greece seems like such a beautiful place! The history, artwork, and food is so awesome, so I think it would be pretty neat to be Greek.
5) A place that you’re dieing to visit for a long time?
I would love to cruise through the Bahamas someday.
6) Your favourite spot?
Does my bed count? It is so comfortable, and I could rest my eyes for HOURS if I had the time.
7)watching a movie or reading a book, which one you prefer the most?
Personally, I prefer watching a movie because I have to read so much for school that I have (temporarily) lost the patience/joy of reading a book.
8) Two of your favourite quote?
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work” (Colin Powell).
“She believed she could so she did” (Unknown).
9) An adventurous thing to do in your bucketlist?
I really want to go snorkeling by a coral reef again.
10) Name any two famous personality whom you would like to inspire?
I do not follow celebrity news or entertainment, so I don’t have a famous inspiration unless you are talking about ballet. In that case, I think Sara Mearns has been the most inspirational for me. She is so humble which has really motivated me to keep working for my goals, and her optimistic mentality has really kept me hungry for success.
11) Your favourite cartoon character?
Unfortunately, I do not watch very much t.v, so I don’t know. Sorry!
- T.R. Noble
- Girl in the White Shirt
My Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite thing about the summer?
- Where would your dream vacation be?
- How long do you spend on your blog/reader each day?
- Pool or beach?
- Have you had a particular song on repeat lately? Which one?
- Lemonade or sweet tea on a hot summer afternoon?
- What is the latest that you have ever slept in?
- Do you have a favorite fruit?
- Where do you go most often when you are with your friends?
- What was the last book that you read?
- Do you prefer the coast or the mountains?
Please do not feel obligated to participate, and I completely respect your decision either way. Thanks again,rubeenafaisal, for nominating me!
*** I do not own the rights to this photo, and it was copied directly from Huguette Antoun.