For those of you who missed it, I am going to start releasing an updated playlist every month, so be sure to check back frequently to hear some new music! These posts will highlight my top favorite songs in wide range of genres, so I really hope that you find something that you like. Please don’t hesitate to share your own suggestions in the comments section because I love discovering music as well. I hope that you enjoy this month’s mix!
- Be Like That by 3 Doors Down
- Poplar by Michigander
- One Man Band by Old Dominion
- Will You Think of Me Later? by Edwin Raphael
- Alligator by Of Monsters and Men
- Flares by The Script
- White Flag by Daughtry
- Say We’ll Make It by Vacation Manor
- Fools by ufo ufo
What do you think about this playlist? Did you discover any new songs? Were any of these familiar to you? Do you have any good ones for me?
Whether I am working on my never-ending pile of homework, cleaning, driving, typing up blog posts (hello), or doing practically anything, music is always playing… I have always loved music, but my obsession has grown tremendously within the last year. I am constantly adjusting my playlists, and I love discovering new songs. Today, I decided to share a few of my February favorites in no particular order. There is a pretty large genre range, so I hope you find a song that you like! Enjoy!
Current Top Songs:
*Over You by Daughtry
*1957 by Milo Greene
*Roots by Imagine Dragons
*Space Cowboy by Kacey Musgraves
*Die Trying by Michl
*Meant to Live by Switchfoot
*Big Plans by Why Don’t We
*Sixteen by Thomas Rhett
*Coastline by Hollow Coves
*Drive by The Glades
Have you heard any of these songs before? Which one is your favorite? Do you have song suggestions for me?
It is almost day 3 of the new year, and I am already feeling overwhelmed as I anticipate the chaos that is about to begin. That’s why, I decided to make a fun post to distract myself from the reality of holiday break coming to a close… I decided to do a mashup of two of my favorite types of posts during this time of year: resolution and playlist.
Resolutions & Goals For 2019
- Eat healthier: Let me clarify that I am a healthy eater, but I could definitely make an effort to do better (like cutting down on the holiday sweets for a start!)
- Improve and strengthen relationships with friends and family
- Don’t procrastinate: I feel like this one is on my list every year, but I will work on it…
- Begin writing a novel
- Watch the last two Harry Potter movies to complete the series
- Post frequently throughout the year
- Accomplish everything on these lists
Discover New Songs For The New Year!
I have been absolutely loving all of these songs lately, so I put this small playlist together just for you guys. I love finding new songs, so feel free to drop a few suggestions in the comments. Do you like any of the songs that I shared? Enjoy!
Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons
Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
Cup Of Tea by Kacey Musgraves
Beautiful Goodbye by Maroon 5
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
At My Best by Machine Gun Kelly (feat. Hailee Steinfeld)
You’re Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins
Beggin For Thread by Banks