Okay, I think I have finally finished this month’s playlist… This is the last one of the year before December’s holiday mix, so I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do! As always, feel free to share any song suggestions that you have for me in the comments section, and thanks for reading.
- Remind You by Frenship
- Life After You by Daughtry
- Looking for Some Light by Colony House
- Horses by Keith Urban
- The Road I’m On by 3 Doors Down
- Rose Of Sharon by Mumford & Sons
- Not There for You by Zac Crook
Which one was your favorite? Have you heard any of these before? What have you been listening to lately? Have you already started listening to Christmas music?
crisp. pumpkin. memories.
leaves. comforting. thoughts.
drifting. shadows. settle.
colorful. acoustic. nights.
I just wrote down some “simple thoughts” that come to mind when I think of autumn… It might just look like a jumble of words to some, but I honestly like how it turned out.
Also, it is a new month which means it is time for a new playlist. Most of these songs have pretty chill vibes, but I still kept the genre variety. I hope you enjoy!
- Salt And The Sea by The Lumineers
- Circles by Post Malone
- Right Here by Staind
- In the Blood by John Mayer
- Tompkins Square Park by Mumford & Sons
- In Your Arms by Illenium & X Ambassadors
- Front Porch by Joy Williams
What is on your playlist this month? Did you find anything that you liked? What comes to mind when you think of autumn? Feel free to share in the comments, and thanks for reading!!
“I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sun burnt leaves.”
September has arrived, and the first day of fall is right around the corner. I always look forward to the cool evenings, savory spices, and vibrant colors every year. The “small things” like falling leaves remind me to pause for a moment and breathe in the midst of all of the chaos. The fall semester is certainly stressful, but the autumn season really helps offset that tension because it is so beautiful.
I have created this month’s playlist for you guys, so I figured I would just release it now. I hope you enjoy, and happy September!
- Dark Green by Children of Indigo
- Rollercoaster by Bleachers
- It Goes On by Zac Brown & Sir Rosevelt
- Good Things Fall Apart by Illenium & Jon Bellion
- Next Year by Donovan Woods
- So Far Away by Staind
- That Old Truck by Thomas Rhett
- More I See by S. Carey
- Suit and Jacket by Judah & the Lion
What are you listening to this month? Do you enjoy autumn? What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Can you believe 2019 is almost over? Thanks for reading!
For those of you who missed it, I am going to start releasing an updated playlist every month, so be sure to check back frequently to hear some new music! These posts will highlight my top favorite songs in wide range of genres, so I really hope that you find something that you like. Please don’t hesitate to share your own suggestions in the comments section because I love discovering music as well. I hope that you enjoy this month’s mix!
- Be Like That by 3 Doors Down
- Poplar by Michigander
- One Man Band by Old Dominion
- Will You Think of Me Later? by Edwin Raphael
- Alligator by Of Monsters and Men
- Flares by The Script
- White Flag by Daughtry
- Say We’ll Make It by Vacation Manor
- Fools by ufo ufo
What do you think about this playlist? Did you discover any new songs? Were any of these familiar to you? Do you have any good ones for me?
I decided to compile a list of all of the things that I have been loving throughout the past few weeks…
- White Converse shoes: I am so happy to finally own a pair because they go with everything and are super cute!
- Elephant hoop earrings: I can’t remember going a day without these.
- Journal: I have written quite a few entries lately.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick: I am obsessed with this! I use the “Truffle” shade with eye-shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. The ending result looks so professional, and it really gives off a magnifying glow that lasts for the entire day. I love it so much!
- Yellow Shirts: I have had a thing for yellow shirts, and I don’t really know why.
- This music video: (half alive by still feel.) I meant to share this awhile ago, but I never got around to do so. You should definitely check this out if you haven’t already.
What have you been loving? Do you like any of these things? What did you think about the music video/song? Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post!
Hey, guys! Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few songs that I have been loving so far this month. I know that I posted a 4th of July playlist pretty recently, but I wanted to share some day-to-day tunes as well. Several of you have told me that you really enjoy these types of posts, so I am going to try to release a new playlist every month. Let’s see how long I can keep up with that commitment… I will definitely try my best, but I am making no promises because my life can get pretty chaotic during the year (as many of you already know.) Anyways, I hope that you enjoy listening and discover something new!
- I Would by Coin
- Keep You Close by Frenship
- January by Verzache
- Free & Lonely by X Ambassadors
- Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran (feat. Khalid)
- Careless by Vacation Manor
- Fallin Down by Goo Goo Dolls
- What Is Love by Chase Goehring
Which song is your favorite? What have you been listening to this month? Feel free to drop your own playlist in the comments section.
It has been two full months since I released a playlist, so I thought it was time to share again. Actually, several of you have told me that you really enjoy these types of posts, so I am wondering if I should do this more often… Talk to me, and tell me your thoughts!
- What I Want by The Band CAMINO
- Bad by Lennon Stella
- Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
- Over My Head by Judah & the Lion
- Bottle by JT Roach
- I Don’t Care by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber
- If So by Atlas Genius
- Older by Sasha Sloan
Do you want to see more playlists? Were any of these songs familiar to you? What have you been listening to?
***Side note: Get ready for some super exciting posts as I share a video of myself dancing (yes, you read that correctly), a favorite summer recipe, recent happenings, a summer shopping haul, and two awards! These will be up very shortly, so don’t go anywhere. 🙂 Thanks for reading, and I hope that you are having an awesome summer!