It is January, and I am very excited to share my first playlist of 2020! For those of you who are new to the blog, I post a collection of songs every month featuring a wide variety of genres, so I hope you find something that you like. Thanks for listening, and please don’t hesitate to drop your own favorite songs in the comments section. Your thoughts are always welcome, and I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
- Scales by Owel
- 1000 Nights by Frenship
- It’s Not My Time by 3 Doors Down
- No Vacancy by Rainbow Kitten Surprise
- Army of One by Coldplay
- Woman by Mumford & Sons
- Birds by Imagine Dragons
- Argue by Matchbox Twenty
Okay, I think I have finally finished this month’s playlist… This is the last one of the year before December’s holiday mix, so I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do! As always, feel free to share any song suggestions that you have for me in the comments section, and thanks for reading.
- Remind You by Frenship
- Life After You by Daughtry
- Looking for Some Light by Colony House
- Horses by Keith Urban
- The Road I’m On by 3 Doors Down
- Rose Of Sharon by Mumford & Sons
- Not There for You by Zac Crook
Which one was your favorite? Have you heard any of these before? What have you been listening to lately? Have you already started listening to Christmas music?
crisp. pumpkin. memories.
leaves. comforting. thoughts.
drifting. shadows. settle.
colorful. acoustic. nights.
I just wrote down some “simple thoughts” that come to mind when I think of autumn… It might just look like a jumble of words to some, but I honestly like how it turned out.
Also, it is a new month which means it is time for a new playlist. Most of these songs have pretty chill vibes, but I still kept the genre variety. I hope you enjoy!
- Salt And The Sea by The Lumineers
- Circles by Post Malone
- Right Here by Staind
- In the Blood by John Mayer
- Tompkins Square Park by Mumford & Sons
- In Your Arms by Illenium & X Ambassadors
- Front Porch by Joy Williams
What is on your playlist this month? Did you find anything that you liked? What comes to mind when you think of autumn? Feel free to share in the comments, and thanks for reading!!
“I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sun burnt leaves.”
September has arrived, and the first day of fall is right around the corner. I always look forward to the cool evenings, savory spices, and vibrant colors every year. The “small things” like falling leaves remind me to pause for a moment and breathe in the midst of all of the chaos. The fall semester is certainly stressful, but the autumn season really helps offset that tension because it is so beautiful.
I have created this month’s playlist for you guys, so I figured I would just release it now. I hope you enjoy, and happy September!
- Dark Green by Children of Indigo
- Rollercoaster by Bleachers
- It Goes On by Zac Brown & Sir Rosevelt
- Good Things Fall Apart by Illenium & Jon Bellion
- Next Year by Donovan Woods
- So Far Away by Staind
- That Old Truck by Thomas Rhett
- More I See by S. Carey
- Suit and Jacket by Judah & the Lion
What are you listening to this month? Do you enjoy autumn? What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Can you believe 2019 is almost over? Thanks for reading!
For those of you who missed it, I am going to start releasing an updated playlist every month, so be sure to check back frequently to hear some new music! These posts will highlight my top favorite songs in wide range of genres, so I really hope that you find something that you like. Please don’t hesitate to share your own suggestions in the comments section because I love discovering music as well. I hope that you enjoy this month’s mix!
- Be Like That by 3 Doors Down
- Poplar by Michigander
- One Man Band by Old Dominion
- Will You Think of Me Later? by Edwin Raphael
- Alligator by Of Monsters and Men
- Flares by The Script
- White Flag by Daughtry
- Say We’ll Make It by Vacation Manor
- Fools by ufo ufo
What do you think about this playlist? Did you discover any new songs? Were any of these familiar to you? Do you have any good ones for me?
Hey, guys! Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few songs that I have been loving so far this month. I know that I posted a 4th of July playlist pretty recently, but I wanted to share some day-to-day tunes as well. Several of you have told me that you really enjoy these types of posts, so I am going to try to release a new playlist every month. Let’s see how long I can keep up with that commitment… I will definitely try my best, but I am making no promises because my life can get pretty chaotic during the year (as many of you already know.) Anyways, I hope that you enjoy listening and discover something new!
- I Would by Coin
- Keep You Close by Frenship
- January by Verzache
- Free & Lonely by X Ambassadors
- Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran (feat. Khalid)
- Careless by Vacation Manor
- Fallin Down by Goo Goo Dolls
- What Is Love by Chase Goehring
Which song is your favorite? What have you been listening to this month? Feel free to drop your own playlist in the comments section.
The fourth of July is right around the corner, and it is time to add the finishing touches to the 2019 celebratory playlist. This is the biggest annual event that my family hosts, and we are expecting over fifty guests this year. I am typically in charge of constructing the playlists for most of our gatherings, and I try to make them as large as possible to avoid the annoyance of song repetition. I have searched all over the place for independence-themed songs, and I want to give you a small glimpse into this year’s bunch… Not all of these songs have the intensity for the firework show, but they will certainly be played during the party. I hope you enjoy, and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
- It’s America by Rodney Atkins
- Fire by Barns Courtney
- All American Mutt by Jamie Kent
- Fight for You by Shawn McDonald
- Freedom by Pharrell Williams
- Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith
- American Woman by Lenny Kravitz
- Smoke Clears by Andy Grammer
- Alive by Pearl Jam
- All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
Have you heard any of these before? Did you like this post? What are your song recommendations for me?
*Also, I accidentally set a backdate on my previous post, “Dryads & Shades,” so it did not show up as a recent post WordPress… That was my mistake, but be sure to go check it out here if you missed it. Thanks for reading!